Illustrating a Lifetime of Impact
Moments of triumph and growth occur every day, in every classroom at Chiaravalle. Walking through the building, the energy and activity of our students engaged in transformational learning is palpable. A community that cares deeply about each other makes these moments possible by philanthropically supporting our school’s Annual Fund.
As an independent school, we rely on support from our families to help provide funding for important initiatives in the school that tuition alone does not cover. Our goal is to reach 100% parent and faculty participation. Gifts range from $10,000 to $25, and we're grateful for every donation. Contributions to Chiaravalle Montessori’s Annual Fund have an immediate impact on our ability to deliver an unparalleled education to hundreds of children. Make your gift today!
At Chiaravalle, children strive towards their unique potential and unfold before our eyes. Montessori education sparks curiosity and sets the foundation for a lifetime of learning.
- With well-trained faculty committed to fostering self-discovery across all program levels from toddler and early childhood to Middle School.
- Diverse multiage classrooms foster opportunities for students to model and live an inclusive mindset.
- Every room and auxiliary space in our facility is carefully prepared and well maintained. The moment a child enters our building they are exposed to a purposeful space that facilitates learning.
- Low student to teacher ratio and specialty support staff ensures every child receives personalized attention and instruction. We make certain intellectual and personal growth developing the best person of self.
- Our inclusive and dynamic community nurtures and cultivates the family/parent experience through thoughtful parent programing, parent led family association, and school directed community activities.
Chiaravalle’s commitment to ensuring all children have access to a Montessori education is impressive. Because our community embraces inclusion, our tuition assistance program ensures 90+ students, who otherwise would not be able to attend, are here today. Contributions to Chiaravalle Montessori’s Annual Fund have an immediate impact on our ability to deliver an unparalleled education to hundreds of children.
Thank you, we simply could not have achieved such success without your generous support.
We're happy to discuss other ways to give to Chiaravalle Montessori.
To be a part of Chiaravalle's journey, contact our Director of Development, Karen Meyer, at email@example.com. Additional ways to give include:
- Grants and Foundations (Matching Gifts)
- Contribute Stock
- Planned Giving
- Capital Endowment