Experience serious fun at Chiaravalle's 4th Annual Early Childhood Exploratorium and Toddler Fair.
Chiaravalle Montessori School provides families with a quality child-centered education based on the philosophy and methods of Maria Montessori.
Chiaravalle strives to provide a respectful, cooperative, diverse environment in which children may develop the full range of their abilities.
What Makes Chiaravalle unique?
- Personalized education
- Social-emotional and ethics education ingrained in Chiaravalle culture
- Integrated academic curriculum that respects each child’s uniqueness
- Three Year Cycles promote strong student-teacher and peer relationships
- Hands-on materials and experiences solidify learning
- Sustainability and outdoor education
- Welcoming community that embraces families
- Right balance of academics, athletics, arts, service, and family
- Athletics, integrated arts and extracurricular programs
- Unparalleled personal attention from teachers and administrators
The Chiaravalle Montessori curriculum is based on the trajectory of student development from the ages of 6 months to 14 years. Students learn through integrated studies and hands-on learning and experiences. The curriculum prepares students/provides students with the tools and skills to live a balanced life, pursue academic advancement and participate in a 21st century global economy.
Key areas of focus are:
- Social-emotional learning and ethics
- World Citizenship
- Creativity and innovation
- Critical Thinking