Chiaravalle Montessori School provides families with a quality child-centered education based on the philosophy and methods of Maria Montessori.
Chiaravalle strives to provide a respectful, cooperative, diverse environment in which children may develop the full range of their abilities.
What Makes Chiaravalle unique?
- Personalized education
- Social-emotional and ethics education ingrained in Chiaravalle culture
- Integrated academic curriculum that respects each child’s uniqueness
- Three Year Cycles promote strong student-teacher and peer relationships
- Hands-on materials and experiences solidify learning
- Sustainability and outdoor education
- Welcoming community that embraces families
- Right balance of academics, athletics, arts, service, and family
- Athletics, integrated arts and extracurricular programs
- Unparalleled personal attention from teachers and administrators
The Chiaravalle Montessori curriculum is based on the trajectory of student development from the ages of 16 months to 14 years. Students learn through integrated studies and hands-on learning and experiences. The curriculum prepares students/provides students with the tools and skills to live a balanced life, pursue academic advancement and participate in a 21st century global economy.
Key areas of focus are:
- Social-emotional learning and ethics
- World Citizenship
- Creativity and innovation
- Critical Thinking