Updates on COVID-19
Our sincere thoughts go out to all people affected by the outbreak of the coronavirus known as COVID–19. In an effort to keep our community safe and informed, we are sharing the latest information about how the Chiaravalle community is responding to COVID–19.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this challenging time. As the situation progresses, updates will be available here and will be shared via email as well. Should you have specific questions that are not noted below, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 3:28 pm
- What school events have been postponed or cancelled?
- How long will Chiaravalle be closed?
- Even though programming is cancelled, will the building be open? Can I come by to pick up something that my child left in the classroom / locker / cubby?
- Can you help connect me to child care?
- What can I expect from remote learning?
- What technology do we need to use to be able to connect?
- What should I do if I have a technology related question or issue related to Chiaravalle’s remote learning plan?